Position: Communications Executive/Junior Client Manager
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
W&P is the UK’s leading internal communications agency, developing communications and experiences across the whole employee journey.
We’re proud to work with high-profile clients across the globe including Direct Line Group, Legal&General, Halfords, and many others. Based in Leeds and part of Definition Group, we’re now in our 28th year.
We’re a team of designers, photographers, content creators, digital and film experts and client managers, partnering to create innovative solutions for our broad range of clients. Our aim is to positively impact the employee experience within the workplace, driving engagement and helping to develop our clients’ businesses.
We’re looking for a Communications Executive with bags of potential, or a successful Junior Client Manager looking for a new challenge. You must be a strong all-rounder with a proactive mindset, have a hunger to learn and be a real team player.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one to two years’ client services experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Communications Executive or Junior Client Manager to join our busy Client Management team.
You’ll work under supervision of a Senior Client Manager and be a support function across the Client Management team, helping to deliver the day to day of client accounts and communications.
You’ll take ownership for administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of client accounts and be proactive in updating and supporting team members with project delivery (e.g. client amends, quality checking, internal admin, organising photography, invoicing, status documents, scheduling work, research, knowledge sharing).
You’ll ensure the highest quality standards and attention to detail are consistently maintained, seamlessly supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects. You’ll look to build your knowledge of client accounts by having a hunger to learn and get involved, showing the ability to lead on smaller projects and client accounts where appropriate.
You’ll have some experience of agency working and be able to seamlessly multi-task and manage workloads within agreed timings.
You’ll need to have a passion for communication and be confident in your ability to see projects through from start to finish.
You’ll thrive working in a close-knit team and go above and beyond to delight clients. From time-to-time you may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the role.
If you’re passionate about communications and eager to learn more, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has one to two years’ client service experience
- Has a passion for learning, excellent problem solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Is a confident and engaging communicator
- Has high standards for quality output and has an excellent attention to detail
- Is proactive with a hunger to learn about projects across the agency and industry trends
- Has the ability to adapt their communications skills to suit different clients and requests
- Is interested in Internal Communications and Employee Experience, with a desire to build their career within the industry and progress up through the Client Management team
- Has proven experience of managing multiple projects or tasks, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to clients. This could be at a university level
- Is familiar with Microsoft Office 365 software
- Has experience of working across the Adobe CC suite – beneficial, but not essential
If you think you’re the right person for the role, please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 28 November
- Client management
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Support team members to deliver projects to the highest standard
- Have a passion for internal communications
Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent