Position: Project Manager / Client Manager (full-time)
Location: Leeds / home based
W&P is one of the UK’s leading internal communications agencies, developing communications and experiences across the whole employee journey.
We’re a team of client managers, designers, content creators, digital and film experts, who partner with clients to create innovative solutions to meet their needs. Our aim is to positively impact the employee experience within the workplace, driving engagement and helping to develop our clients’ businesses.
We’re now in our 27th year and are proud to work with high-profile clients across the globe including Direct Line Group, Southeastern Railway, Halfords and many others.
It’s an exciting time for W&P as we’re now part of Definition Group, which includes multi-award-winning agencies Definition Agency, Redhouse, Topline Film, Schwa and Brand vista. We are based in Leeds but the group also has offices in London and Manchester.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our forward-thinking client management team as a full-time Project Manager / Client Manager. You’ll lead, advise and project manage innovative communication solutions ranging from digital magazines, branding and events, through to producing animations, films and campaigns.
As a real people person you’ll form strong relationships with clients, working with them to become a trusted advisor and extension of their team. You’ll also collaborate with our creative teams, applying your knowledge of a client’s needs to hone creative ideas, translating briefs into practical, workable communication solutions.
You’ll take projects from start to finish, working both creatively and efficiently, ensuring budgets and timings are front of mind while never compromising on quality.
You’ll need to have a passion for communication and be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident, and love all aspects of project management. You’ll also thrive working in a close-knit team, be detail and process orientated and go above and beyond to delight clients.
Through your excellent communication and project management skills, you’ll build and grow effective client relationships and identify opportunities by learning about their business and communication challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day project management of dedicated client accounts. For example, daily scheduling, pricing and quoting, allocation and management of team hours, briefing creative teams, laying text and assets out on InDesign/Creative Suite for creative teams to design from, applying client amends and checks, invoicing etc.
- Taking internal communications and employee engagement briefs and translating these into practical, workable communication solutions
- Delivery of communications from project brief to completion – solid project management is key to this role
- Working collaboratively with creative teams to deliver engaging, cost-effective solutions
- Being a brand guardian and advisor for key clients, acting as an extension of their team
- Be on top of client activity and provide up to date status of client work, timings and schedules
- Championing internal process and delivery
We’re looking for someone who…
Has at least three years’ experience in project management or account handling roles
Is a real people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Is great at building relationships
Is extremely well organised, resourceful and a stickler for process
Is proactive, with a can-do attitude
Is able to multi-task and make swift decisions
Is confident, passionate and knowledgeable about communications (previous internal communications experience is advantageous, but not essential)
Has excellent attention to detail
Is ambitious, committed and a self-motivated team player
Has previous agency experience (advantageous, but not essential)
Like what you hear? We can’t wait to hear from you!
To read more about is check out the W&P and Definition Group websites:
If you think you’re the right person for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent