Position: Senior Client Manager (full time)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Location: Leeds / home based
W&P is the UK’s leading internal communications agency, developing communications and experiences across the whole employee journey.
We’re proud to work with high-profile clients across the globe: Direct Line Group, Southeastern Railway, Halfords and many others. We’ve recently become part of Definition Agency Group, which includes Definition agency who focus on reputation management and PR, along with creative design agency, Redhouse.
We’re a team of client managers, designers, content creators, digital and film experts, partnering with clients to create innovative solutions to meet their needs. Our aim is to positively impact the employee experience within the workplace, driving engagement and helping to develop our clients’ businesses
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our forward-thinking client management team as a full-time Senior Client Manager. You’ll lead, advise and project manage innovative communication solutions, ranging from the development and delivery of strategy workshops, traditional print magazines, and digital games through to producing films and campaigns.
You’ll work with clients to form strong relationships, be a trusted advisor and work with our creative teams to project manage innovative communications to the highest quality standards. You’ll take projects from start to finish, working both creatively and efficiently, ensuring budgets and timings are front of mind.
You’ll need to have a passion for communication and be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident, and have a sound commercial nature. You’ll also thrive working in a close-knit team and go above and beyond to delight clients.
Through your excellent communication, thirst for knowledge and project management skills, you’ll build and grow effective client relationships and identify opportunities by learning about their business, communication challenges and being an expert in their field.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has four years’+ experience in project management or account handling roles
- Is a real people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Is great at building relationships
- Is extremely well organised, resourceful and a stickler for process
- Is proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Is able to multi-task and make swift decisions
- Is confident, passionate and knowledgeable about communications (previous internal communications experience is advantageous, but not essential)
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is an ambitious, committed, self-motivated team player
- Is commercially astute
- Has previous agency experience (advantageous, but not essential)
- Has internal communications experience (advantageous, but not essential)
If you think you’re the right person for the role, please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop strong, lasting relationships with clients
Create and advise strategic communication
Deliver projects to the highest standard
Have a passion for internal communications